Recently, there has been a constant release of music applications for Android and iOS devices. Of course it is being difficult for users to choose the best one. When you visit your digital market, it provides you with plenty of Music streaming applications. To get rid of this confusion, today we will discuss the top 5 music streaming applications available in the digital market. You can choose the best fit for your device.
Pandora is the perfect app for throwing a party or listening to songs when in your bed. You can plug in an artist or a song title, this will allow Pandora to create a playlist of your taste. There is an unlimited song list available with Pandora music streaming application, you can take your pick. Certainly, Pandora has a free version but with advertisements, whereas the paid version can be subscribed by paying $4.99 per month. Pandora can be downloaded for Android as well as iOS devices.
- Creates playlist for you
- Amazing music library
- Play songs without internet connection
- Have to pay for a comfortable experience with Pandora
- Advertisements are quite irritating
- Sometimes repetitive.
Create your own playlist by typing your favorite artist or songs name. It also allows you to create playlist according to your mood. Spotify is the best music streaming application for sharing music via social media sites like Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and many more. And if you want to hide playlist, Spotify also empowers you to do the same. Well, it has a minimum charge of $12.99 per month. This is only if you want to get rid of advertisements. It is available for Android and iOS devices.
- Listen to a great library filled with your favorite artists
- Listen to the songs according to your mood.
- Share your music list with friends and family
- You have to log in for subscription
- Users cannot see notification while using the application
- Beats Music
Beats music allows you to create your own playlist with different genres and artists. Choose a station based on sentence feature to find something based on your mood. It gives you one of the best curated list from sources like Academy of country or Rolling stone. There is a free trial available for a month, but in the end you have to pay a subscription of $9.99 per month. It is available for Android and iOS devices.
- Choose best music based on your mood
- No advertisements
- Download songs when in WiFi area, listen to them for free.
- Sometimes songs does not download
- Added music can disappear due to internal problem
- Need subscription for downloading music.
You can opt for live radio based on your favorite artist or genre of songs. Up vote or Downvote allow your application to provide you with the music of your taste. You can find your favorite radio stations in different cities. Sometimes, radio facility is not available in the application. It is totally free to use. Available for Android and iOS devices.
- Listen to radio station in different cities
- No subscription needed.
- Can create custom radio for yourself.
- It needs to buffer radio stations
- Advertisements are irritating
- Does not have every radio station
SoundCloud is based totally on your choice of music. Log in to find your favorite artist, music and genres to listen to. You can find the not so famous artist lso on the app. Listen to brand new, Latest and old classic songs very easily. Again, the app is totally free for Android and iOS users.
- Can use it on Computer or mobile phones
- Anyone can upload their songs.
- Comment on songs and interact with people.
- A little difficult to navigate our favorite songs.
- A few advertisements are there
- Need WiFi no download option available
These music streaming applications are the best applications you can find on your appstores. Now it is going to be a cake walk for you to listen to your favorite songs anytime and anywhere you want.